Saturday, June 30, 2012

Heavenly Cake - Devil's Food Cake with Midnight ganache

ב''ה

I've been meaning to post this for a couple weeks now. Unfortunately, I lost my camera, so no pictures. 

:(

Also my cell-phone died, so no grainy pictures either.

The good news is, the cake was fantastic and I made if for my little girls' birthday party. It was wonderful. When a kid eats your cake and thinks it is delicious, you can be proud. The adults got to have the alcoholic cherries with it, which were a nice touch. Got some nice complements on this cake.

Ooh, hold on. I found 1 picture of it. :)


2 comments:

  1. yay at least you have one picture, and one with your daughter and her birthday candles all lit up! bummer about your camera :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ב''ה

    Yup. Glad I found a picture. 9 cakes to go!

    ReplyDelete